Re: JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7:00-9:00pm AEST

Oh I love scattergories @tyme so does daughter. 

We're gonna make it a Chatwee friendly one lol. I'm going to utilise https://swellgarfo.com/scattergories/ and tweak it a bit @Bow 

I remember playing it as a kid. We loved it too. 

My BIL plays with the kids.

@Mar1 and @dazza12 come join us 

I dont know how? Sorry I don't have webcam

Hi @tyme 

thank you for the invite for hangout. 

i tried to join for the first time but no luck 😣 plus no idea how to play scattergories 

Had a bad day today - really sad, teary and thinking no one would care if I left.

Hey @Ava6 ,

Good on you for giving it a go. I'm sorry you are not having a very good day. It sounds incredibly hard. Is there anything we can do to make it a little easier for you tonight?

Hey Everyone! 

We are having our Sunday Hangout this coming Sunday night (28th July) at 7pm-9pm AEST.

The topic will be:

The perfect way to spend a Winter's Night...

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 5.09.56 PM.png

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 28th July 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

This is currently held in Australian Eastern Standard hours:

WA: 5pm

NT: 6:30pm

SA: 6:30pm 

QLD: 7pm

NSW, ACT, VIC & TAS: 7pm 

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander @Alice10 @monket @MJG017 @Sunnyside226 

@tyme  This time it’s going in my calendar 👍🏼 G

Super @Glisten ! See you there!

Hi All,

We are starting in soon:

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 28th July 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

@Lil_Sprout @Glisten @greenpea @Dimity @Mustang67 @Spookums @Amelia12 @Worriedparent