Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Deep emotional pains

@Shaz51  I had a big heart to heart with @eth  as I was a very sad pea ....  and went to bed very early because of it 😞 BUT and feeling alot better today 🙂 ex dropped back son2 and bought us all dinner which was nice of him.

awwww my super @greenpea , sending you lots of tender hugs Heart

sooo glad that @eth  was with you xx

glad you feel a bit better now

is it ok if I have a read from last night -- is it on he long rave xx

@Shaz51  Thank you for asking and of course :)xxxx

@greenpea That is wise. I will start again to orrow too, in early afternoon. I am feeling better and enjoyed watching TV this afternoon. Thanks for care.

@Shaz51 @thanks for care. Have a good evening.

you too @Meowmy  Heart

@Shaz51 @greenpea @oceangirl @Zoe7 @Matt12  Hello everyone, I just thought I would write now about this thread. I have come to terms with my past, who I am and who my parents are. I have forgiven their mistakes. I now don’t dwell on this issue anymore and move on with my life. I may have done it too quickly and forcefully that I sank in deep depression and severe anxiety. I am now psychologically relaxed about my parents. I need to slowly build my own life with small steps and learn to have patience.

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy and good morning. My father was a non functioning alcoholic and did some pretty dreadful things throughout my life. He has coloured my views on men in particular. Over time I have learned to forgive him because it is better for myself too otherwise I will carry his dealings around with me for the rest of my life and I refuse to let that happen. So yes I think you are also doing the right thing re parents. Sometimes it is best to let things go for our own sanity. Love greenpeaxxxx

@Meowmy We cannot change our past but we can be the architects in our future. That does take a lot of strength to do though so wishing your strength and courage to move forward Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 @Thanks so much. I am hoping to make baby steps forward. Bit by bit. This afternoon, hope to get some house work done. Wish you a great day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance