Re: 8 Dimensions of Wellness

Sounds peaceful just what you need on the first day of spring!! @Shaz51

Any music to TV in particular?

Ah yes I too was like that when I was figuring out which supports would work for me best.. sending well wishes to Mr Shaz!

Hmm I have a quiz and uni catching up to do ahh

Hey @Shaz51 it's been a while, eh?  

Counting down the sleeps until All Hallow's Eve  💀  

Seven weeks ago I acquired a foster kitty - all black - who has a pure white kitty friend

he brings around for a meal.  My cousin tells me that I'm not elderly enough to be

a cat lady, so I had to edjumacate him on how Cat Lady is a state of being not a number...

What you been up to?  

Ohh what is your furbaby name @Jo-anneJoy 

We have just became grandparents 

And Mr shaz now wants a dog 🐕 xx 

Is this a book I should be reading?

I agree @Shaz51  - the most important relationship we have in our lives and lifetime is with ourselves. After all - who else can be with us all the time and experience everything we have.

I know some people have said that this attitude is selfish - but it's not - the time I have spent enhancing my life has made me a far better person - also -

I live alone so the person I live with agrees with me entirely - we like the same food, music, TV documentaries and books. It's important to have self-respect - after all - who better to spend one's time with.

I am sorry about Mr Shaz - I know his story so yeah - I get it - but still - he needs to follow through with whatever therapy or treatments advised - it must be hard for him - harder for you though.

I have been listening to classical music this evening - it is so wonderful hearing this - I have enjoyed this - I must do it more often.

It's taken me time to recover from my dental surgery - I am okay now - my mouth has nearly healed an it will be some time before I can have the second stage with the implants. I am glad I chose this though - ouch - yeah - more ouch.

What's your little grandson's name? That's something you can tell us once I think - I hope.

Look after yourself Shaz - put yourself first sometimes - that's good for you wellness

Lots of love

Mumma Bear

Owlunar.

Hoping this finds you well, @Shaz51. Thanks for the thought. Have a good weekend.😎

@Glisten , there is 28 pages here if you want to have a read 🙂

Start at pages 1 xx

Congrats @Shaz51 on becoming a nanna!

The black foster kitty came with a name, George, having been owned by one of

the neighbours who sadly passed away two months ago.  The white kitty (that is stone

deaf) I have dubbed Trevor and he has been getting fed by other residents for some

years. They are both middle-aged gentlemens at 7+ years 

@Shaz51  The more information I can get, the better. I very much appreciate this. Thank you 

Very true what you say  my mumma bear @Owlunar 🥰

And our grandson is called Patrick 

Aww my mumma bear @Owlunar , seems like Mr shaz is getting worse 😢 

Will find out next week how his brain scan went and now they have put him on 2 bipolar medications 

@Glisten , @Jo-anneJoy , @Historylover , @fluffylight , @tyme , @hanami