Re: Tabaluga's

Silly but funny @TAB  lol

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had mother's day lunch . Hope you're all okay

@TAB Yes you are right regarding variations of the hang. I think I'll just stick to basics for now! lolz I had no idea my grip was not up to scratch but hey will just do what I can. The thought of going up to a minute is kind of out of my league right now. Can only manage 7 secs!!! BTW I just cut my own hair this afternoon. It was getting too long. Saved myself going to the hairdressers. Its just a straight cut and I curl it. I lost some hair when I was not getting enough iron during the pandemic so there isn't as much volume but I'm happy with the cut I did today! I do better cuts than the hairdressers. I think the hairdressers cut it back too far

Well enough here thanks @Meowmy 

I hope your lunch was nice?

@StuF hey stuF, yea lunch was nice.

👍👍 @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, 7 does not seem long @SmilingGecko  i  am too hea vy  but seemed like could do like 20 s or longer , never checked

TAB
Senior Contributor

..slept afternoon away here @StuF @Meowmy  good that mothers day over for you i guess 

Fair enough @TAB 

@TAB 20 seconds is pretty good. I'm still overweight. I wondered about that. I guess I just keep at it. 60 seconds seems like a lot for now!