TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy  just finished lesson plan thing for course. think its okay , think going to hand it up now.

just have to go over actual lessons I have to do again

still not done wood or got washing in , ha

@TAB hey tabby, well done re study. Got a hot coffee. Probably do some kettlebell for a bit.

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe do some sticky hands on the wooden dummy @Meowmy  think go to shops again here then hydrate while making bed, getting washing, splitting wood, lighting fire ha , was supposed to wash car too oh well

@TAB hey tabby, having another hot coffee. Hoping to do some kettlebell

TAB
Senior Contributor

smash some zeroes maybe @Meowmy  ..

washing in and fire set now. 

hydration time. have uploaded assignment ha ha

@TAB well done tabby.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha yes !! @Meowmy  .. thanks 

@TAB hey tabby, did a few kettlebell. Sadness came on again. It's just so hard.😪

@TAB true. Plus with savings going solar plus electricity bill going in credit each month and ripping out my stove/oven will save a gas connection fee every 3 months. I hardly use any gas like you said - its just a connection fee.

I was able to get vegan makeup the other day at $4 a lipstick and $5 eyeshadow. I'm not vegan but don't like the things they put in cattle to get the glycerine found in most makeup. They have not had a sale like that in years. Its very rare for this place to have these things so cheap. Last time several years back when they had a sale for $1 so I stocked up and kept my lipstick in the fridge.

I was nearly running out up until recently so the sale came at a good time. I'm going to check my online electricity bill now. The meter was due to be read and it was in credit by $50 since Friday. Will go and check now. Will get some money back

TAB
Senior Contributor

sadness just hurts @Meowmy  have you ever tried to be your own friend? you wouldnt make bad thoughts that just make you feel bad