Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB just having some bone broth and am headed for a walk

@Glisten sorry to hear about your adrenals! Have you thought of going to a healer or try and get            A-grade herbs to build adrenal strength? You don't want adrenal fatigue.  Herbosophy in Western Australia is a good brand. The rest of the market just is poor quality that does not deliver results and is a total waste of money. Theres no potency or strength in any of the preparations. Please check out Herbosophy online. Its where people in the know get their herbs

@TAB well done re course. Done work here. Having sparkling water before walk ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko  lost my way with exercise again here. stressful day w course as said

Yeah I guess I better hit the same old routine again. More walking! lol Don't feel up for it but am pushing myself out the door @TAB See you later! 🙂

@Bill16  Billsta did you spill Superglue on your toes?

G

@SmilingGecko These past two weeks, especially yesterday. Yesterday was validating and horrible at the same time 🫣. Broken sleep

I just came back from a 30 minute sauna. Feeling better, my brain 🧠 is working much better.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

no notifications @SmilingGecko  yeah just split wood here. felt had to. on point of feeling ill 

@TAB hey tabby, hope your fire will be nice in the evening.   Re spliting wood. Done walk. Just chilling with cup of team

@TAB @SmilingGecko  NEW section of the SANE website isn’t showing new notifications.🚫

@TAB you’ll spew 🤮 long before anything worse happens.

I know from experience. I had a great personal trainer who would push me.

On two occasions I luged 🤮  When I finished, she was “ok. Let’s keep going.

👍🏼 G

Yup @Glisten  - that is the same section (NEW) that has been annoying me for days! It usually comes back online quickly