Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

film def repeats not sure re sound @Glisten  yes some said bon ham was good others said he could not  play in time . he had all sorts of odd rhythms. read recently they used to write drum parts and make him play them and he struggled as they were so odd

TAB
Senior Contributor

Borrowed form someone on You Tube. I do not own or claim to own this art work. I just love Jimi Hendrix and this is a great snap shot of his work. UCC 1 - 308 I just love Jimi Hendrix... he got a good vibe.

@TAB @Glisten @StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @tonys 

Hi guys,

I had a lazy day today. Slept half the day away. I got up at a decent hour and had a shower and got dressed but then went to lie back down with hubby. Led to wasting the day away. Went to the shops this afternoon. Just watching a lovely little programme on Beatrix Potter now

@TAB

Blues/Rock drummers lead the band, keep time and play in unison with the Bassist 

Jazz drummers play to accompany the Lead Guitarist.

Bonham used a technique called Off Beat drumming.

Danny Carey from Tool uses the same technique.

G

@Oaktree that’s NOT lazy. It’s lovely.

TAB
Senior Contributor

https://youtu.be/7xwetX81zDM?si=x_sfj8sglF7sNB4x

@Glisten 

my mum was a singer for most of her life. bout the only thing she ever got snotty about, people that couldnt play or sing ..

I never really understood it, but she would say you would change things to cover mistakes so audience didnt notice (after the fact I guess)  

theres a review of princes solo at tribute for George Harrison . he finds his own way from one postion to another and makes it sound right. unnoticeable , well according to lengthy review of it also on you tube.  ..so .. you can be that good that you can make shit up lol ...

Tool at Ball Arena, Denver, CO, USA Tour: Winter Tour 2024 February 5, 2024
TAB
Senior Contributor

Deep Purple performing Lazy live in Scandanavia 1972. Watch the incredible interplay, communication and musicianship in the first 4 minutes as they build up to the main riff - classic Mark II at their finest - Ian Gillan, Roger Glover, Ian Paice, Jon Lord & Ritchie Blackmore #DeepPurple #Lazy ...

@TAB  Being the only person who is not a musician, singer or sound engineer in an extended family of musicians, singers, and sound engineers, I was and still am occasionally, a captive audience 😔😆

@TAB 😆 Yes that is lazy.
TAB
Senior Contributor

oh dear @Glisten  knew there was  great grandfather on mothers side, her mother , my mum, was annoying when found out 2nd cousin found out he could sing like age 30 ffs

then turns out mums brother sang in w drinking mates and played tuba or something  .. jay sus ok sis got grade 5 on piano not good enough lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance