Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

I don't know what a chromecast dongle is @TAB Its good that you diverted it elsewhere to pick up. Such a shame folks stealing stuff. Have heard they are now siphoning petrol from cars in some areas. The well to do suburbs in Melbourne are creating their own security patrols because people are doing more and more break-ins than usual. Have seen posters stuck on public property by organised militia saying now the rich have to pay up and its ok to demand it.

Just listening to my regular health audios before cooking chicken and broccoli soup @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, going to cook dinner. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

..its a a semi-obsolete method of watching tv on a 'dumb' tv  @SmilingGecko  which just happens to be a fix for not having dear enough 'smart' tv when trying to watch a mobile phone screen on tv 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, just cold and 'zonked' @Meowmy  am heating lounge rm w a/c then going to watch anything thats on tv just for light, sound and warmth.

think am ready to come back to life tomorrow lol. 

got 

• DVA phone call
  • medical place to ring
  • bloody DES again as sick cert run out 
  • gym
  • walking
  • plus health and usual list of home improvements for summer now that its nearly sept lol

are all coming up

@TAB hey tabby, hopefully we can relax a bit more tonight and get things done tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@TAB 

Pain in the a*** re sick cert! Hope you can get sorted again

Just my thoughts re gym and walking- maybe make it an "or" for now?

Anyway, hope you find something to watch

Sounds good @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

can do both re gym and walking  @StuF  ok give walking a week of two first(again) .. lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, I wasnt down today or yest , def rested, need to get something happening now @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance