Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

finally moved from WA end of april 2023 @Glisten  FNA was by some visitor at kal hosp with like a company tunic on like laborhire lol

was booked in for someone to do it at armadale hosp when was there w clots in lungs when they found thyroid issue. they refused to do it after seeing scans .Too hard., too risky, they made some sh!t  up and backed out

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, just had dinner. Life is so fragile ha ha. Hope for a good week for us. @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope things not too bad for you @Meowmy 

What's cracking cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques hope you have all had a pretty good day 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, hope you're  having a good evening. I am okay here. At home and comfy and clean and fed. Ha ha. Had pasta mince for dinner. Hope we all have a good week

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@TAB hey tabby, funny getting old now forgetting lots of stuff. Which is actually good. Realising all those stuff are not important and not even relevant ha ha. Cannot remember last night outing already. Ha. Just hope tomorrow will be good

TAB
Senior Contributor

Glad all okay now @Meowmy 😊

We are having oriental mince and rice here champ @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

true, but I live in 20-50 years ago some days as well, like why did I do this or that 40 years ago ha ha lol @Meowmy 

Not the worst @Bill16 Bad Boy Bill.

What did you get up to?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance