Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah, sometimes better to worry about other peoples' problems maybe @Meowmy  gives something to think about anyways , like class. gee hope such and such doesnt see me here early againor gee they looklike had a rough 2 weeks  or hey  is she really that fat ? ha ha lol

@TAB hey tabby so cute ha ha

Nothing happening..ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

https://youtu.be/UAwZ967igo4?si=oII-nJxEw4V0B3Zl

@Meowmy @StanD 

maybe get a guitar meowso? Ive got 4, you can have one lol

learn a language ? do courses ? fly overseas every couple months ?

🎸In this easy lesson, we'll learn how to play Throw Your Arms Around Me by The Hunters & Collectors on the guitar. 👉 Over 600 Song Guitar Lessons With Chords, Tabs, & Lyrics: http://www.justinguitar.com/songs #justinguitar #guitarforbeginners #thehuntersandcollectors 💡 Play songs along with ...

@TAB hey tabby, very good idea. I will learn a new language to travel the world ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

..exactly and the Big Plan can have lots of small parts .. @Meowmy 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF  hope your days go okay

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Happy Thursday; have a good one!

I've got psychologist this morning and psychiatrist this afternoon! Woohoo!

@TAB Thank you for telling me what a chromecast dongle is. Don't worry about not having smart TV. I refuse to have smart anything in my house. The last TV I had was cheap and the antenna on the house broke. So haven't watched TV in over a decade. The digital detox is wonderful. Would never go back to owning a TV ever again. TV won't be around for much longer anyway - its all going across to the internet. 

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, put walk and coffee here. Enjoy psychologist and psychiatrist StuF.. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance