Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, thanks.

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko  my power bill has been in credit all this year

I switched back to 45kg gas bottle bought 12 mths ago to run it out so cna re-fill it. have a full 8.5kg waiting for when it runs out. i  bought at least 7 small ones over the year i guess. so saved around $100 over rip off price local monoply charges for large cylinder when include cylinder rental. its not much over a year and its a pain, just didnt want to to give them money when they are charging such a rate

TAB
Senior Contributor

..its an oldie but a goodie, the  things tell ourselves about ourself would never say to another person, let alone a Friend ..  @Meowmy 

What does the Bible say about speaking negative words?

Paul told us to speak in a way that will build others up, not tear them down: “No foul language should come from your mouth, but only what is good for building up someone in need …” (Eph. 4:29).30 July 2018

..assuming your church is Christian , dunno

@TAB well done tabby re Bible. Yea I am Christian. May be my sadness is part of MI ha ha. I seem to easily twist meanings of things and get myself down ha. A bit silly. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

many many people do same thing @Meowmy  MH or no. 

I do it.

one way around it is just try not to think, then cant be good or bad . just Do stuff . lol

@TAB hey tabby, yea. Hope we both get better in mental and physical health ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just makes Life a lot simpler/easier @Meowmy  Sick body Sick Mind that sort of thing. not saying kettle bells make U sane, feel better about Life tho .. cant hurt ..............

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you kindly @saturnzoon 🙂 

been off my feet for most of yesterday and today, and its tolerable with much 'ouching' xx 💜

It will be ok in a couple weeks xx

I hope youre doing alright, and your weekend brought you some nice things and some rest xx

@TAB Yes my bill is in credit by around $50 so should get that back when the bill is issued. Not much power being fed back into the grid over the dreary cloudy days. Noticed that on my last bill. Just tossed a stack of leftover veg into a pot to make a soup this evening. Are there any organic farms near you or a farmers market that sells organic? I pay $60/week for my fruit and veg. No GMO plus $5 delivery. I used to buy mine from Woolies but they refrigerate it forever and its not fresh and you don't end up needing a whole bag of carrots for example so theres wastage and you end up spending more money there. Getting rid of GMO makes a huge difference. Going direct with an organic farm keeps costs down

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Oaktree 🙂 xx

sounds like yesterday was a really productive day 💞

Im really sorry to hear about what your friend went though, losing their husband to brain cancer xx 💜

I hope your day has gone well today, and youre feeling good this evening, before the start of the new week xx