Re: Tabaluga's

Excellent @Meowmy 

Have a good nap

About to go to shops @Shaz51 

Then there Will be a nap in my near future 🙂

@Meowmy @TAB @Shaz51 @StuF @greenpea @Glisten 

Is it your birthday today @TAB? I know its around now. Are you doing anything nice for yourself? Sending you my birthday wishes. I hope I have the lovely day! 🎂🎉

@Glisten Did you go ahead and have chakra healing? I've always wanted to get it done but couldn't afford the steep prices. You don't even know if its snake oil potion with some of these operators and if they can even do it correctly. Discovered a Rife healing audio for healing damaged chakras

The Rife frequencies really work. I've balanced my chakras for years but was unable to heal chakra damage to them from trauma. Feeling a lot more integrated and intact compared to just balancing chakras alone

Howdy @SmilingGecko 

I hope your day is going well. I'm about to go shop some of the basics

Hello @StuF I'm just waiting for my disability pension payday to get groceries done myself. I don't need any more expenditures right now lol! Will have to go for a walk later. How are you feeling with your cold? I hope its not bearing too heavily on you as I know you could have done without it

TAB
Senior Contributor

only just got up from nap here @Meowmy  going back shortly lol, still tired, stayed up very late last night , then had to get up to get tyres , mad.

TAB
Senior Contributor

it really is @StuF  lates brain dead caravaner trick is parking in supermarket carparks with van still hooked up ie across 5 parking spaces the wrong way.. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, its tomorrow re bday @SmilingGecko  lol 

TAB Birthday Thread  lolo

..... @Shaz51 @StanD @Glisten @ENKELI @Oaktree @MDT ..reachingout to you from the @ Tab Archives .. lol ....

@StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 

Ah just got in early @TAB because I like you so much! I like celebrating birthdays at least a week in advance to hail everyone gracing this earth. Happy birthday for tomorrow. Will see you on the TAB happy birthday thread no doubt!