Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

did nothing today @Smc, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Sophie1

get back into it later , mr shaz is very sore tonight

Why is Mr @Shaz51 sore? 

Sometimes we just st gotta take a day Smiley Wink

ohh mr shaz had a fall today and hurt his shoulder @Former-Member, in a bit of pain with it , so he has taken some pain relief and going to bed soon

How are you today xx

Oh deary me, poor Mr Shaz52, shoulder pain is so annoying poor dear. Resting it probably best.

I'm ok ta, just tired.

Plastic containers are now sorted, the ones we are keeping are washed and stored in a couple of plastic tubs. The old takeaway containers have been put in recycle bin.๐Ÿ‘

If not done already, can I gently encourage you all to deal with one thing today before you head to bed ๐Ÿ˜€.images.png

@Former-Member, thanks for the encouragement, but nah, not happening today. Is a bit "overload" here at the moment. Smiley Frustrated Unless you can count virtual declutter- I could probably face "trashing" some unwanted bits off my computer desktop.

Have committed myself to a magazine sort out and cull by buying some more today. I'm not into "disposable" magazines. The ones I buy tend to be the sort that are worth keeping, but even still, I'm sure I can find some that have outlived their purpose. Shall try to make a deadline of doing that by the end of the week, but tomorrow is very full.

@Smc Virtual declutter counts and  = ๐Ÿ‘

Managed a bit of virtual declutter the other night, and I took my computer in with me when Older Daughter went in for her surgery yesterday. While waiting, I managed to go through a fair chunk of my stored photos and "trash" a lot of double ups and out-ot-focus etc. shots. Until the computer went flat. ๐Ÿ˜‰

A lot of the pics I was going through were from my trips to China. It was a bit happy-sad going through the memories. So many people we met there that I'll probably never see again, but the times we had were special. Because it's a time with really good memories attached, I've been extra careful not to accidentally delete the photos, but as a result, I've ended up with lots of double-saves of them instead. The doubles get saved as separate  "events" by the computer, but if I combine two that have the same photos in them, the computer automatically re-sorts them by their image number, so I can clearly see if there's genuine repeats.
I think it will be a while now before the computer complains about insufficient memory. ๐Ÿ˜„

@Smc ๐Ÿ™Œ

@tisme. You are not alone my friend. A few of us carers struggle with clutter.  Here we share tips and encourage each other to deal with the things we no longer need/use. 

Have moved 1/2 doz papers into the recycling ๐Ÿ˜Š