Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

A bit all over the place @PinkFlamingo, but generally okay.  My life is in bits and pieces again, but I am good a picking it all up and creating something new with it - plenty of practice after a long-term marriage to a narcissist !!!  It’s what they do.  It’s an emotional roller coaster though, and there is so much to sort through.  Big family, chaos for years, legals for years ….. feels like pushing trucks uphill a lot of days, but there will be an other side to the hill.  Taking the baby steps to get through it.  Again. Sigh.  How are you doing ?

Thanks @Snowie.  All the best for your weekend too.

❤️ @Zoe7 ….. thinking of you and sister 😔

👋💕 @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming @oceangirl 

👋💕 @Emelia8 @Adge - saw that you responded to the update about my Dad 🙏

Hi @Shaz51 

How are you going? 

Sorry to hear about your sister's dog @Zoe7 . 

hey there @Faith-and-Hope 🌺

Im so sorry to hear things are in bits and pieces at the moment, however the resilience and determination in continuing to make lemonade with the lemons is so admirable, especially considering youve needed to develop those skills under what I read as really difficult circumstances 💜

Sighing out the effort, and taking that next deep breath to energise you for the next steps along, is what I am reading 🙂 xx

Take good care, and holding space for all your effort in making lemonade xx

Thank you @PinkFlamingo .  I have learned some valuable life lessons through it all.  I have had a lifetime supply of lemonade, with plenty to share 😏

And I gently believe it’s those life lessons - as hard and as much as they push to the limits of what’s tolerable - are what give us all that beautiful uniqueness and hard earned resilience, and lots of lemonade!
Admiring your tenacity and courage @Faith-and-Hope , that’s inspirational ☺️💜🙌🏻🌺

❤️ @PinkFlamingo 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance