Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

So sorry to hear that @saturnzoon 💜🫂

I hope the bank can help you out with whatever is happening here 

I hope your billers have hardship policies in place that you can use - I’ve used these types of things before on biller web sites.. usually they have it somewhere where you can enter some details or find an email address, if you feel up to it sometime later on 💜

I have been consistently refused, but I was wondering if one or more of the bigger charity orgs would give you some food or money/vouchers to buy food? Otherwise there may be a food charity that gives out food in your area… I have had that for months on end at times, and even though it’s not awesome, it’s survivable (mostly). 
thr other thing I thought of is asking for an advance, and asking for it to go into a different account, just in case your bank details are being misused. 
take good care and I hope these things can sort out for you. 
hope some of that is helpful. 

Ohh hugs @saturnzoon ❤️❤️

Hello @PinkFlamingo , @tyme , @oceangirl , @TAB , @BlueBay , @Emelia8 , @ShiningStar , @SmilingGecko 

Hey @StanD ,

I hope your Dr got back to you?

Hey @saturnzoon ,

That's Awful!!! I hope the situation gets sorted in your favour, fast!

Thank you @TAB I checked with the boys first and told them they better tell me the truth cause the police will be notified and they said they hadn't 

Thanks @PinkFlamingo I will do that and see if they have the hardship for my contents, funeral and the other one as I already got an email saying they didn't go through, and I will get help for food through the food banks with my workers helping 

thank you @tyme @Shaz51 as well and all

Wishing you all a good safe day

@oceangirl @BlueBay @Emelia8 @ShiningStar @SmilingGecko @Adge 

okay , well was a problem with some play thing before them saying you owed money. ?No matter. @saturnzoon  hope it gets sorted

@saturnzoon that is absolutely awful. Sending you hugs and love 💖🫂

Oh gosh @saturnzoon 😱 I am really sorry to hear whats happened regarding your card and finances. Hoping its all sorted very quickly,  and you manage okay in the meantime. ♥

Hey @Emelia8 @creative_writer @TAB @StuF 

@saturnzoon No good about banking. Hope it gets sorted eventually.  

@StanD hey beautiful. I have thought of getting a hand pan. Gentle healing tones.

@MDT hey hams. Good on for self care. I am also learning to have expectations of health professionals. They aren’t purrfect even if they got a good score on an exam. Go you!

@Shaz51 hugs 

@PeppyPatti love you bella

@PinkFlamingo loved that long message about motor cycle safety.

hey @Adge you going riding these days? Ace!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance