Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Silly but funny @TAB  lol

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had mother's day lunch . Hope you're all okay

@TAB Yes you are right regarding variations of the hang. I think I'll just stick to basics for now! lolz I had no idea my grip was not up to scratch but hey will just do what I can. The thought of going up to a minute is kind of out of my league right now. Can only manage 7 secs!!! BTW I just cut my own hair this afternoon. It was getting too long. Saved myself going to the hairdressers. Its just a straight cut and I curl it. I lost some hair when I was not getting enough iron during the pandemic so there isn't as much volume but I'm happy with the cut I did today! I do better cuts than the hairdressers. I think the hairdressers cut it back too far

Well enough here thanks @Meowmy 

I hope your lunch was nice?

@StuF hey stuF, yea lunch was nice.

👍👍 @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, 7 does not seem long @SmilingGecko  i  am too hea vy  but seemed like could do like 20 s or longer , never checked

TAB
Senior Contributor

..slept afternoon away here @StuF @Meowmy  good that mothers day over for you i guess 

Fair enough @TAB 

@TAB 20 seconds is pretty good. I'm still overweight. I wondered about that. I guess I just keep at it. 60 seconds seems like a lot for now!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance