Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy  just finished lesson plan thing for course. think its okay , think going to hand it up now.

just have to go over actual lessons I have to do again

still not done wood or got washing in , ha

@TAB hey tabby, well done re study. Got a hot coffee. Probably do some kettlebell for a bit.

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe do some sticky hands on the wooden dummy @Meowmy  think go to shops again here then hydrate while making bed, getting washing, splitting wood, lighting fire ha , was supposed to wash car too oh well

@TAB hey tabby, having another hot coffee. Hoping to do some kettlebell

TAB
Senior Contributor

smash some zeroes maybe @Meowmy  ..

washing in and fire set now. 

hydration time. have uploaded assignment ha ha

@TAB well done tabby.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha yes !! @Meowmy  .. thanks 

@TAB hey tabby, did a few kettlebell. Sadness came on again. It's just so hard.😪

@TAB true. Plus with savings going solar plus electricity bill going in credit each month and ripping out my stove/oven will save a gas connection fee every 3 months. I hardly use any gas like you said - its just a connection fee.

I was able to get vegan makeup the other day at $4 a lipstick and $5 eyeshadow. I'm not vegan but don't like the things they put in cattle to get the glycerine found in most makeup. They have not had a sale like that in years. Its very rare for this place to have these things so cheap. Last time several years back when they had a sale for $1 so I stocked up and kept my lipstick in the fridge.

I was nearly running out up until recently so the sale came at a good time. I'm going to check my online electricity bill now. The meter was due to be read and it was in credit by $50 since Friday. Will go and check now. Will get some money back

TAB
Senior Contributor

sadness just hurts @Meowmy  have you ever tried to be your own friend? you wouldnt make bad thoughts that just make you feel bad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance