Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko @Oaktree I cut my hair off with the kitchen scissors ✂️ and paid a barber $20 for a number 4 under cut. Wish I had done it years ago.LOL

PinkFlamingo was awesome, such an asset.

G

Hey @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko 

Looks like notifications are screwed again (they seemed to pick up for a bit)

Hope you're doing ok. I'm a fair way behind on the thread. And, to my shame, I'm probably not going to go right back through it! lol

Anyway, it's (basically) the weekend! Avagoodone all

@StuF  I concur. I don’t think anyone would expect you scroll 5 pages of posts on various threads. No one got time for that. 
Go the Swans!
G

Go the Swans indeed @Glisten  🙂

Tonight's game (Brisbane v Melbourne in Brisbane) might be a good one. Depends which teams show up

Hello @Oaktree that foccacia recipe looks fun to make. I just checked it out. You must enjoy putting the dimples in the bread! I can't make this recipe because I can't eat gluten unfortunately. There may be a gluten free variety somewhere. Anyway it is a lovely thing to do. I will have a bit of a poke online to see if there is a gluten free option and give it a try!

@Glisten yes they were both great assets to this forum. Hopefully tonys will be back on deck soon once he has recovered. I miss them both. Very good people.  I was going to take to my hair with scissors again. I sometimes go to a ticket salon which is dirt cheap. They do walk-ins. Its a bit of a production like but they do great cuts. Theres always a long queue as they really take care of their clients. Every cut is a good cut there. They were stealing fancy salons business

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy footy. Decided to eat American chicken wings tonight. And hoping for a walk after. Take care.

Thanks @Meowmy 

Enjoy the wings!!!

@SmilingGecko 

You can buy gluten free flour. It’s just plain flour. You might have to adjust amount of water though 

@Glisten wrote:

@SmilingGecko  SG did you conquer your list of things to do?

I hate cooking. If I meal prep, I end up throwing it out.

If I make it, I lose my appetite for it.

@tyme are you the same?

Yep @Glisten . I'm certainly the same! Sorry, I'm just going through my notifications.

@TAB @StuF @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Bill16 @Jacques 

Here are some photos of the finished focaccia bread. It tasted delicious. I had a piece untoasted and 2 pieces toasted with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I ended up preferring untoasted as the bread soaked up more vinegar that way. It was amazing! Just the right amount of rosemary.

IMG_7626.jpeg

IMG_7627.jpeg