TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

at least I think can understand the questions this time, but looks like a lot of work 5 'essays' around 700wds ea  ok think there are short cuts , see how it goes.

big win, shoping bag in car w warm sox , feet were frozen plus meds in bag, plus got pic of entrance for uber should I need it ha @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

$42 for 2 rotten lamb shanks @SmilingGecko  nothing like advertising, they used to give them away 30 years ago lol

That's good re course work @TAB 

And yes, big win! Socks And meds!

TAB
Senior Contributor

..forgot meds @StuF  was only thinking socks lol

Just remember @TAB  - socks go on feet, meds in mouth lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yes, these meds wont make feet warm @StuF 

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, glad to see you both enjoying the evening. Just got home. Think go for a little nap. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

trying not to nap here @Meowmy 

I think with more money printing its just going to be impossible to eat out @TAB. Just did lymphatic drainage, felt better. I couldn't do one the required yoga postures but got through the yoga session today. Got to record the yoga session for later. Nite @StuF @TAB @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , most burger places on uber eats want over $20 for a burger now, either that or they are so small could fit 2 in 1 hand  @SmilingGecko 

Nite . guess they dont all charge that outside of uber,lots of places have 2 menus, uber menu is way dearer to cover costs