Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF   yes don't know where this year has gone .... has flown by.  Hey Meowmy hope you are going okay hunny xxx @Meowmy 

@TABs  you know my mum lives in a super posh suburb in sydney anyway there have been shootings and knifings and a hostage taking there .... is the way of the times these days no where is safe anymore.

Yeah your local chemist should deliver but they stagger their deliveries over a week according to the area you live in. My delivery day is on a Thursday and they don't deliver to my area any other day @StuF 

@greenpea I haven't particularly noticed people getting more narky towards silly season. I think ever since Covid people have had very short fuses accounting for all kinds of abuse I noticed when the public deals with customer service personnel. But you may be right

@TABs thats why lil pea stays in her pea pod.

@SmilingGecko   you know i think it is the age that i am no longer young and beautiful but not grey haired and miss marple like ....  i am invisible like many other women my age.  getting old aint for sissies.

@TAB @StuF   eldest bought me a early birthday present a expensive bottle of saki. it tastes like pernot!

Yes crime rates are up quite a lot out this way. Break-ins and theft. Plus lots of violent migrants come to think of it @greenpea My area has always been notorious. But they do rich areas now more than ever. Some wealthy suburbs out my way have to do their own neighborhood patrols themselves because of the spike in burgularies and violence. I just wear plain clothes to detract attention from myself as I don't want an incident 

@SmilingGecko   warning re post  i remember reading about a wealthy woman years ago now who was wearing expensive rings anyway this thug told her to hand the rings over and she refused so he cut off her fingers.  that was in america somewhere but could easily happening here.

I know my skin got crepey. I'm grey. It can be good getting old as you are invisible. Had some online friends in MI community having falls @greenpea which is disconcerting though. But youre right you have to have fortitude to face ageing

@SmilingGecko   i dread my mum having a fall she is 89 and lives alone but in a secure apartment block with friends around her plus my sister down the road.