Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

That's cool @ArraDreaming 

Yes, I would take or leave the new album as well @ENKELI 

I love the others more. How are you? 

@ENKELI I got to admit I have a tendency of preferring older music over contemporary. But I don’t actually know much about 80s music, maybe I’m too young

Just resting..taking it easy. Have a bit to do tomorrow 🌺🙂

how about you @Birdofparadise8 ? 🙂

@Birdofparadise8 yes I definitely like the other albums. 

I'm cooking chicken and pasta for dinner and then I'm going to look for something to watch.

How have you been? I've asked a couple of times and I'm not sure if you're avoiding or if something else is going on. It's good to hear you sound so upbeat but it's also okay to not feel okay with me princess 💙💐👑 

That's good. Is everything okay @PinkFlamingo

What's on for tomorrow? 

I'm just watching tv. I'm about to go have a shower and then have some dessert. 

Hey @ENKELI 

I did say how I am feeling in a post I'm not sure if you've seen it from a few hours ago. 

@creative_writer ha ha I forget y'all are a lot younger than me! Having said that though, age isn't always a way to define a person's music interests. I also love classical music and music from the 1950's and '60s. All from before I was born.

G’day @ENKELI  how is life in the eastern burbs of Perth?

What did you get up to this weekend?

G

Hi @tyme 

I've sent you an email. Would you be able to look at it, please?

Yes thank you @Birdofparadise8 🙂 all ok here 🌺

I will be catching up on emails, finishing off readings, and then getting ready for an online practice exam for uni on Tuesday, which is to make sure all the systems work and the setup I have works for the exam department 🙂

On mondays I usually work out all the medical stuff for the week ahead, see where I can squeeze in some stuff around it 🙌🏻☺️

how’s tv? Are you into anything captivating at the moment? I watched the 3 body problem, and the gentleman, and they were both excellent recommendations! Thank you again 🌺☺️

I hope you have a good week ahead, and you’re doing ok this evening 🌺🙂💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance