Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7:00-9:00pm AEST

Thanks @Ainjoule for linking me here. I couldn’t find it

Hey Everyone! 

Once again, we are having our Sunday Hangout this coming Sunday night (16th June) at 7pm-9pm AEST.

The topic will be:

What have you brought to tonight's campfire?

giphy

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 9th June 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander 

@Asgard @OM108 @defaultusername @Ainjoule @SkySeeker22 @Peace4now  @Hope2Recovery @MermaidHair @Tilz 

Feel free to tag anyone in who may be interested!

@tyme as its 5pm here I'm unsure

Awww. That's okay. Only if you can make it. It runs for 2 hours, so feel free to pop by later if you want @The-red-centaur 

I like this theme @tyme
If it’s ok for me share can I tell everyone on this thread the importance of fire in my culture and how I think it links in well with mental health?

Camp fires not only provide warmth, light and place to cook your food
They are significant in how people link to each other and the Dreamtime
It is an opportunity to share and discuss Dreaming, pass down stories and dance around the fire
It is for elders to mentor the young, and for the young to show off their knowledge and skills to the elders which they learnt it from
It is an opportunity for spiritual connection to your mob or community, and the land the campfire is burning

We learn through Dreaming how fire came to be

Thanks for sharing @ArraDreaming ! That's awesome you can weave in culture 🙂

@ArraDreaming  🙌🏼 ❤️ Yes please 🔥

@tyme 

Tonight's topic:

What have you brought to tonight's campfire?

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 9th June 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander @Flowerlove22 

@Asgard @OM108 @defaultusername @Ainjoule @SkySeeker22 @Peace4now  @Hope2Recovery @MermaidHair @Tilz 

Weird I don’t get the notifications when you tag me in this @tyme
I only noticed as I came on looking for the link
Anyway, see you in 15 or so

I want to say thank you for giving me an opportunity and a space to talk about culture tonight @Glisten
I am off to bed now
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance