Re: JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7:00-9:00pm AEST

Follow Marck Kleon: https://www.instagram.com/marck.kleon/ https://soundcloud.com/marck-kleon Tags: #vintageculture #melodictechno #remix

@tyme 

This is out of my comfort zone at the moment, but it is something that I want to work on. My peer group workers wants me to attend an ALT2SU group. And since I have back issues, I cannot attend in person, so it will have to be online. 

I want to overcome the anxiety I get when talking to people when they can see me. I even avoid answering the phone unless, I know who it is. So maybe once I have worked out how to do the Zoom meetings and have built up some confidence, I will then join in.

Hey @Mustang67 ,

That's okay. 

Just to let you know, this hangout is all text based. No one sees anyone else. It's just an opportunity for members from the forums to chat in real time and get the immediate response. 

No pressure though.

It's on very Thurs and Sunday if you ever want to join.

Hey Everyone! 

We are having our Sunday Hangout this coming Sunday night (4th August) at 7pm-9pm AEST.

The topic will be:

Did someone say Trivia Quiz?

giphy

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 4th August 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

This is currently held in Australian Eastern Standard hours:

WA: 5pm

NT: 6:30pm

SA: 6:30pm 

QLD: 7pm

NSW, ACT, VIC & TAS: 7pm 

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander @Alice10 @monket @MJG017 @Sunnyside226 

@tyme WooHoo 🥳 Sunday night Quiz Night! Awesome 🤩 G

Re: JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7-8:30pm AEST

@StanD 

Thank you for letting me know. That puts my mind at ease a lot.

Hey Everyone! 

We are having our Sunday Hangout tonight (11th August) at 7pm-9pm AEST.

The topic will be:

Life's Spontaneous Lessons

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 4.59.09 PM.png

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 11th August 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander @Alice10 @monket @MJG017 @ChouxieChou 

Hey Everyone! 

We are having our Sunday Hangout tonight (18th August) at 7pm-9pm AEST.

The topic will be:

A Riddle, A Riddle

Screenshot 2024-08-18 at 4.13.04 PM.pngCome along with your riddles to share!

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 18th August 2024. Due to the popularity of this Live Sunday Hangout, we will be leaving the room open until 9pm AEST.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Captain24 @WildFlower1 @MessyGirl @KittyLove1984 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Alonely @Fluttershy1 @The-red-centaur @7cough9 @Glisten @Jacques @Healandlove @Squishy @Birdofparadise8 @Who-Knows @HopeDream @Spirit_Healer @bliffitygibbet @Shaz51 @Sophiavicky1224 @outlander @Alice10 @monket @MJG017 @ChouxieChou 

Good theme!! You decided on one @tyme