Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

Heyo Peoples.
Having a break after doing some box sorting today. Boxfuls of rubbish and all sorts all in together, which Younger Daughter wanted out of her room (scooped off her floor, I think). I've gone through three boxes today, on top of three I sorted through last week. Most of it is either recycling or rubbish or "fire starters" i.e. paper waste. I've got a boxful of giveaways put aside to give away ASAP,  and there's maybe one box of "keepers". So once the giveaways are gone, that's a reduction down to 1/6th of what it was. ๐Ÿ™‚ Lots more to do still, but it's progress!

hello @oceangirl@wellwellwellnez@Mellysmellyelly , @Former-Member , @Adge@Smc@HenryX@Swansong@Historylover@Fizz@MDT@Emelia8@Gwynn@AussieRecharger@BlueBay@Snowie@StuF@Tinker67@Dimity@Scoo@Peri@bipolarbunny@saltandpepper@BPDSurvivor@Anastasia@Schitzo@Krishna@FindingStrength , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning , @Former-Member , @Daisydreamer@Faith-and-Hope 

Oh hey mum @Shaz51 ๐Ÿ‘‹ where have I been transported to in the forums? What is this place? 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚my son @saltandpepper 

This thread is on the carers side but  it is welcome to everyone 

Maybe I will needs to do another thread on the other side of the forum ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘‹

Ah ha I see @Shaz51! I do venture to the orher side of the forums from time to time. Just not to posts that encourage me to live a more organised life haha that's a lost cause on me I'm afraid

Ha ha my son @saltandpepper  you are awesome to me xx

Like my real life 3 step sons โคโค

Coffee time here 

Aw @Shaz51 im honoured ๐Ÿ’™

ice cream time here 

We had a chocolate drumstick @saltandpepper, @Former-Member  ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘‹

Noice:ok_hand: having a kit kat ice cream, was on special. Doesn't taste like a kit kat though, minor disappointment, but it's still ice cream so, ya know, can't complain really @Shaz51 

Hahahaha @saltandpepper ! I agree @Shaz51 ! Where am I? When I saw the thread title, I thought this was about decluttering my brain!

Thanks for the unique tag @Shaz51 ! 

Now in terms of cleaning and decluttering, I'm a minimalist. I don't keep anything. The less I have the better I feel. I dislike furniture, clutter, papers, books, clothes. I have the bare minimum. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BPDSurvivor